Get started Today
Toronto Infotech provides a wide range of IT services including Website Design and Development, Managed IT Services for Corporate, Cloud Solutions, Server Support, Office Setup/Network Design, ZOHO Development, Residential IT Services.
Website Development and Design
- Landing page/ Unbounce page creation starting from $119 +tax
- Websites build starting from $799+tax
- Domain Purchase for a year*, A year Hosting server*Hosting server setup, Website design and develop up to 5 pages, one-year maintenance and support
- *Domain purchase fee we cover up to $29 per year
- *Hosting Server, we use AWS platform and are registered under client’s email and credit card. Which has minimal charge for a year.
Corporate IT Services
- Corporate Computer Support agreement starts from $19.99 +tax.
(This package includes OS maintenance/Updates, Software/Hardware related issue, Virus related issue, Blue screen windows OS issue, Email related issue (Outlook), We also cover software installation. )
- If you are planning to move your Phone system on VOIP services, we have experts in VOIP phone system installation (Vonage, RingCentral Office, etc)
- We have expert member to setup Architect and set your small call centre office for your business (Genesys PureCloud, Five9)
- Planning to move your office or looking to set up your new office?
- Our expert team can manage from purchase to setup everything at a reasonable cost.
- We provide all level of support from Hardware to Software, Network to Development
Residential IT Support
Get a free quote on any of the services below. Service start from $19.99+tax
- Windows/Mac laptop and desktop repair
- Software Purchase and installation
- Virus, Spyware, Adware and Malware cleanup
- Windows Installation
- Data backup and transfer
- Password recovery
- Technical Hardware support
- PC Upgrade (SSD, RAM etc.)
- Home network setup, router configuration
- Setup Home Entertainment systems – Home
- Theatre and Gaming systems
- Printer and Scanner troubleshooting
Unlimited Support & Updates
We provide support on a number of IT services for corporate and residential users. We support clients on-site in Toronto and the Greater Toronto Area. We are experts in Remote Support Assistance too.
Go Pro for 24 Hour Service
Frequently Asked Questions
What is a managed service provider (MSP)?
A MSP is an IT company that remotely manages and takes responsibility for a customer’s IT infrastructure and/or end-user systems. This IT support and management can be partially or fully outsourced.
How much does a new website development cost?
There’s not one single answer to this question. A website design is quoted based on the needs of each individual project. Every website is unique and requires different components; we design and develop custom websites specifically for your small business/Personal. We’ll ask a lot of questions, assess your needs, and give you a quote based on that assessment. Most of our sites run in the $499 – $5,000 range, but can be more or less depending on needs.
Who writes the content for the site?Usually that is you. You are the expert on your business, so it’s usually best if it comes from you. If you need help, we have a content writer on our team who can help clean up or write original content for you at an additional cost.
Will my website be mobile-friendly?
Absolutely! Having a mobile-friendly website is more important than ever! We work hard to ensure your website looks great on a variety of devices.
Will you maintain my site for me?
We can! We provide on-going support for many of our clients. Our Support package starts from $24.99/month
What is Cloud Computing?
Cloud Computing is a generic term for flexible, IT-related services available through, or hosted on, the Internet for consumers and business, including storage, computing power, software development environments, and applications, combined with service delivery. Accessed as needed “in the cloud,” these services eliminate the need for in-house IT resources.
Why hire Toronto Infotech for your outsourced managed services?
When you partner with TI team for your help desk services, we provide proactive support coupled with traditional break/fix support. Clients call one number for all support needs and speak to a single point of contact. We handle all standard services from everyday usage, hardware and technical issues to new equipment and new system setup.
What kind of response times can I expect?
We work with each client to establish specific expectations. Our measurable service levels specify specific response times for different types of issues and the impact the issue has on your business..